East Coast Buyers Agents service promise :
- To always act in the best interest of our buyer and act exclusively as buyers agents for our client.
- To act completely independent from vendors and selling agents and only accept fees or commissions from the buyer.
- To not act on behalf of or take payment from any other party in a real estate transaction (such as a selling agent or property developer).
- To not demand or receive referral fees for referring a buyer or potential buyer, to a selling agent or property developer.
- To not represent any buyer where a conflict of interest exists or is likely to arise in the future.
- To never do anything that may jeopardise the buyers bargaining position or other interests.
- To not disclose any information about the buyer without specific instructions to do so and only in accordance with the law.
- To always represent the buyer in accordance with their instructions.
- To always disclose (unless otherwise instructed by the buyer) to selling agents or property developers that we are acting as a Buyers Agent on behalf of the buyer.
- Advise our client (the buyer) before engagement if their expectations are not realistic for the market.
- Research the relevant property market in accordance with the buyers expectations.
- Advise our clients based on the our professional experience, knowledge and judgement.
- Present relevant properties to our buyers for their consideration and communicate the pros and cons of each property.